Someday I Will Know Someday I Will Know

I'm feelin' it, so Im commenting!

I'm not sure what ChemicalVengence is talking about, alot of techno/trance sounds like this.. with progression at a minimal, yet still distinguishable. I liked it.

djhathor23 responds:

thanks so much! yea i think he posted that cuz i posted something about zerobombers and he was like well grow some talent then blah blah...but its people like you that i appreciate!!!

Airplane Flight Airplane Flight

Love it!

I have no criticism for it at all! Keep doing what your doing! Love it!

djhathor23 responds:

thanks so much! if you loved this then check out "Bring Me Up" to me i feel that 1 is better than this one! again thanks for the support!

King of the Club - K-Mae & T.O King of the Club - K-Mae & T.O

Hmm..

In all honesty, I think the vocals should flow better. The rapper definately has potential, but I'm not feelin' this one.. I find the Chorus annoying. The beat itself is not to bad. Overall, decent. Vocals should have been edited somehow..

Feel The Vibes Feel The Vibes

Pretty Good!

As a fellow techno/rave/electro/dance/electronica lover myself, I can safely say you have a future in production if you keep it up! Very minimal flaws, I dont even remember them now.. Hahaa 10/10 my friend!

Zek The Club Banger Zek The Club Banger

Makn Daddy Yankee Jealous!

'Nuff Said.

F*** F*** Burn Destroy!!! F*** F*** Burn Destroy!!!

Hardstyle Baby

As a hardcore/hardstyle fan myself, Im feelin' it man. Keep it up and ignore the haters!

duffman0150 responds:

Thx bro, Art Of Fighters 4EVA!!!